SBI PO Recruitment 2022: Vacancies Notified for 1673 Post of Probationary Officer, Apply Online on sbi.co.in
Mumbai, September 22: Good news for job seekers who want to make a career in banking as the State Bank of India (SBI) has invited online applications for the post of probationary officer. As per the job notification, a total of 1673 vacancies will be filled through this recruitment drive.
Interested candidates can apply for the SBI PO vacancies by visiting the official website of SBI at sbi.co.in. Candidates must note that the last date to apply for the posts is October 12, 2022. Coal India Recruitment 2022: Vacancies Notified For 108 Medical Executive Posts at coalindia.in; Here’s How to Apply.
How to apply for SBI PO 2022:
- Visit the official website at sbi.com.in.
- Click on “RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS” link.
- SBI 2022 registration window will appear on the screen.
- Register and login
- Fill in the application form
- Submit the documents.
- Pay the SBI PO application fee
- Submit the form.
Selection Process for SBI PO 2022:
Age Limit for SBI PO 2022:
- Candidates should be in the age group of 21 to 30 years of age.
Application Fee for SBI PO 2022:
- General/ EWS/ OBC candidates – Rs.750
- SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates are exempted.
Candidates must note that the online preliminary exam is scheduled to be conducted from December 17 to 20, 2022, while the online main exam is scheduled to be conducted in the months of January and February 2023. For more details and updates, please visit the official website of the State Bank of India.
(The above story first appeared on Today News 24 on Sep 22, 2022 03:00 PM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website todaynews24.top).